KpopRage

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

KpopRage

KpopRage

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
KpopRage

Best K-POP Forum!!

Netizens berate idols for not being present during BIGBANG’s “Artist of the Year” acceptance at “2015 MAMA”

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Netizens berate idols for not being present during BIGBANG’s “Artist of the Year” acceptance at “2015 MAMA” Empty Netizens berate idols for not being present during BIGBANG’s “Artist of the Year” acceptance at “2015 MAMA”

Post by Admin Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:06 pm

Netizens berate idols for not being present during BIGBANG’s “Artist of the Year” acceptance at “2015 MAMA”

With the final award, “Artist of the Year,” being the final award given out, BIGBANG was announced to have won this prestigious award and went up to accept their award. However, those watching the ceremony have noticed that very few artists remained with the majority of them having left the awards early.

Read full Story here

From TV Report via Naver:

[size=16][size=16][+481, -27]
     I can understand why Big Bang is such a long lasting group…When they went up to get their award….all the chairs around them were empty….I was watching it live and I was so surprised, but Big Bang stayed till the end applauding and bowing to everyone…They have every right to say such things. They have at least 5 years over everyone else too.

[+409, -22] Big Bang and even PSY was there and people were so rude to leave before them. Monsta X and Chow Yun Fat were so nice to stay. Monsta X fighting!
    [+333, -19] There’s a reason groups stay popular for a long time. How could everyone else leave as soon as their turn is over…
    [+329, -19] BIGBANG, MONSTA X, I hope you continue to prosper!!!!!
    [/size][/size]

From Newsen via Nate:
    [size=16][size=16][+389, -70] The only award show where all the artists leave before it’s even over.
    [+377, 59] Wow…I was watching PSY and all the artists were gone.. 싸이무대 보는데 가수들 다 갔네
    [+372, -61] Pfft there were so many artists who didn’t do anything but applaud for 4 hours. Blame MAMA for delaying things for over an hour.
    [/size][/size]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:59 pm